First Deposit Bonus up to RM 450
01 May - 31 July 2017
This season we're giving bigger and better bonuses for all our new players. Get 150% First Deposit Bonus up to RM450 on your Sportsbook account!
How to claim your bonus?
- Register at Dafabet Sportsbook.
Not yet a member? Sign up here!
- Make a deposit. Minimum deposit is RM30. Find out MYR local banks here.
- On your first deposit, you will notice that a BONUS CODE field is now available in the cashier with a list of available FDB bonus codes you can choose from.
- Choose the desired bonus codes or type in FDB150MY0717 and click on "Deposit" to proceed with the deposit and instantly be credited with your chosen First Deposit Bonus.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion period is from 01 May - 31 July 2017.
- Players must claim their First Deposit Bonus through the CASHIER as they are making their first deposit; otherwise, if you have missed to make your FDB claim through the CASHIER, you can contact email@example.com to manually request for the bonus.
- Players who fund their OW Sports accounts through fund transfer can also get the bonus. To request for the bonus, you can request for your bonus through firstname.lastname@example.org or through Live Chat.
- Players with Sign Up Bonuses will need to finish their wagering on the bonus before being eligible for the first deposit bonus.
- Rollover Requirement: 15x (Deposit + Bonus) on odds 1.50 and above to be able to withdraw. See sample WR computation below:
First Deposit (RM) Bonus 150% upto RM450 Wagering Requirement
100 RM150 15 * (100+150) = RM3750 200 RM300 15* (200+300) = RM7,500 500 RM450 15 * (300+450) = RM11,250 + 200
Note: Max deposit amount to be considered for WR computation is RM300. Amount in excess of this will not be added for (Deposit + Bonus) WR computation.
- Draw, voided and refunded bets placed will not count towards any wagering requirement calculation.
- Bets placed on Jackpot Bet, Horse Racing, Greyhounds, and Harness will not count towards any wagering requirement calculation.
- Promotion General T&Cs apply.